- Michael Bordo was interviewed for the television series "Speak Up". The topic was the Federal Reserve. The series airs on Community Channel 1 of the Manhattan Neighborhood Network on January 6, 13, 20 and 27, 2019. To watch, click here. Look for Community Channel One. You will see Community both on the upper left column and on a right hand column in the middle of the right side. Click on WATCH.
- On the 100th Anniversary of World War I, Professor Hugh Rockoff, a leading specialist on the economics of war, has new essay in an eBook, The Economics of the Great War. (https://voxeu.org/article/new-ebook-economics-great-war-centennial-perspective). Rockoff is author of America's Economic Way of War (Cambridge University Press, 2012).
September 18, 2018 Amanda Agan cited on CNBC, "Why companies are turning to ex-cons to fill slots for workers"
- December 3, 2017 Michael Bordo mentioned in
The Wall Street Journal
article, "Digital-currency Fever May Spread to Federal Reserve".
- November 2017 Roberto Chang's presentation at the Central Bank of Chile Annual Conference.
- May 20, 2017 Amanda Agan's research discussed in The Economist.
- March 7, 2017 Amanda Agan's research featured in the Sacramento Bee
- March 6, 2017 Rosanne Altshuler quoted on Yahoo Finance
- March 1, 2017 Anne Piehl's research featured in The Atlantic
- February 26, 2017 Jennifer Hunt's research quoted in Newsweek
- February 7, 2017 Jennifer Hunt quoted in Public Radio International story, "What immigration does for innovation"
- January 27, 2017 Anne Piehl quoted on CBS News
- January 17, 2017 Thomas Prusa quoted on WNYC story on Wilbur Ross
- Next >>